A to Z Tablet is a multivitamin and multi mineral tablet that is enriched with anti oxidants and methyl-cobalamin. Any person above the age of 15 years to 80 years can use A to Z multivitamin tablet.
You can get macro nutrients like Protein, Carbohydrates and Fats from diet but you can’t get micro nutrients in proper amount from diet. Micro nutrients are also important.
These are important for your nails, hair, skin, eye sight, bones and other body machinery. You can’t get all the essential vitamins and minerals from diet only on a daily basis and that’s why Multivitamin is necessary.
This Tablet is used for Eczema, Skin diseases, Eye problems, Chest pain, High blood pressure, Anemia and other conditions. It may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
A to Z Multivitamin Price
You can get A to Z Multivitamin from any chemist shop or online and its 15 tablets strip costs Rs. 95.
A to Z Multivitamin Tablet Contents
Each Tablet of A to Z Multivitamin contains:
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Chromic Chloride
- Cupric Oxide
- Folic Acid
- Manganese Chloride
- Sodium Selenate
- Vitamin A
- Vit. C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin D3
- Vit. E and Zinc Oxide as active ingredients.
A to Z Tablet Uses
- This Multivitamin helps in treating vit. B12 deficiency.
- It increases calcium and phosphorous absorption which make bones stronger.
- Helps in maintaining normal growth by metabolizing carbohydrates.
- Reduces blood cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
- Maintain body tissues.
- It produces anti bodies and hemoglobin which maintain the normal range of blood sugar.
- This Multivitamin Tablet protects the cells from pre oxidative damage.
- Facilitate retina formation which is required for low light and color vision.
- It provides protection from free radicals.
- It maintains normal glucose metabolism and enhance nerve functioning.
Watch the Video about A to Z Multivitamin Tablet Review in Hindi
Dosage of Multivitamin Tablet
You can take 1 tablet of A to Z multivitamin after breakfast with water every day to get its benefits. If you are an athlete or bodybuilder and do hard training than you can take its 1-2 tablets a day after breakfast with water.
If you are already using some other multvitamin tablet than don’t consume it with that tablet and consult you doctor before using it, if you have some health problem.
Side Effects of this multivitamin
No side effects are associated with its use if you use it in proper recommended dose. But in some cases it may cause constipation, diarrhea or upset stomach like issues. The effects are temporary and may disappear as your body adjust this medication. If you experience any of these side effects than stop taking it and consult some doctor immediately. If you are allergic to any of its ingredients than avoid using this multivitamin tablet.
If you are using any other medicine than avoid using this medicine. This tablet may contain inactive compounds which can interact with other compounds. In such situation use this tablet after consulting your doctor or physician. If you use alcohol or have history of liver problems or kidney problem than avoid using this medicine.
Consult your doctor before using this medication, if you are pregnant or breast feeding.