Ashwagandha and Shilajit – Advantages, Disadvantages & Dosage: This article will give you information about powerful herbs Ashwagandh and Shilajit. Both of these are very beneficial for your overall health as they offer a lot of benefits.
What is Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha also known as Indian Ginseng is a crucial part of Ayurvedic treatments for a many health conditions. Ashwagandha contain different nutrients like phosphorous, calcium, potassium, magnesium, manganese, iron, copper and zinc.
Ashwagandha Male Benefits:
Ashwagandha is beneficial for both men’s and women’s health. In Men, it is beneficial for problems like male infertility, impotency, erectile dysfunction, oligospermia and loss of libido.
Ashwagandha Female Benefits:
In women, it is beneficial for problems like uterine weakness, under developed female organs, loss of libido and female infertility.
Check out these:
- Homemade Supplement to increase height – Height Kaise Badhaye
- वज़न कैसे बढ़ाएं – How to gain Weight hindi (Vajan Kaise Badhaye)
Benefits and Uses of Ashwagandha
- Ashwagandha is a reputed health tonic which is used in treatment and management of heart diseases.
- Ashwagandha usage with milk has a protective effect on high blood pressure. Ashwagandha reduces levels of high blood pressure and also reduce stress levels.
- Ashwagandha is an anti anxiety and anti stress agent which restore normal physiological functions.
- Ashwagandha plays an important role in strengthening muscles. It helps in reducing body fat percentage and increasing muscle mass.
- Arthritis is a painful and inflammatory condition of joints and consumption of ashwagandha helps in reducing this inflammation which improve symptoms like swelling and redness.
Check it out:-
- Dabur Shilajit Capsules: 100% Ayurvedic Purified Shilajit with Antifatigue , Anti inflammatory Benefits for Vigour and Health -100 capsules
- UPAKARMA Natural & Pure Ayurvedic Shilajit/Shilajeet Resin 30 Gram Mega Pack
Dosage of Ashwagandha
- Children above 10 years age – Up to 1000 mg
- Adults – Up to 3000 mg
- Ashwagandha maximum possible dosage is 12 gram a day in divided dose.
- You can take it 2 times a day with milk. The best time to take Ashwagandha is 2 hours after a meal.
Side Effects of Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is safest for most people and its side effects are very rare. Side effects may happen if you take high dose of ashwagandha. Some of the reported side effects are upset stomach, loose stool, male breast etc.
Ashwagandha usage in powder or Capsule form is safer than ashwagandha extract made with modern methods.
Watch the video about Ashwagandha (Ashwagandha and Shilajit – Advantages, Disadvantages & Dosage):-
What is Shilajit?
Shilajit is a mineral with a lot of benefits. It has anti-anxiety, anti-stress and anti-inflammatory properties. It is beneficial for brain, nerves, kidneys, bladder, reproductive organs and endocrine glands related diseases.
Benefits and Uses of Shilajit
- Shilajit is highly beneficial for all types of stress disorders and anxieties. It contain fulvic acid which is responsible for its anti-depressant effects.
- Shilajit provides nutritional support in weight loss and prevents loss of energy during any weight loss program.
- Shilajit provide strength to respiratory muscles and reduce breathing troubles and weakness.
- Shilajit also protects body from arthritic disorders, heart weakness and infertility like problems and can be used by both males and females.
Check it Out:-
- Zandu Ashwagandha Capsules, With Goodness of Natural Extracts of Ashwagandha, Helps Boost Immunity and Useful for Natural Body Strength, Stress Buster – (Pack of 60 Veg capsules x 2)
- Himalaya Ashvagandha – General Wellness Tablets, 60 Tablets | Stress Relief | Rejuvenates Mind & Body
Dosage of Shilajit
- General Dosage for Children – 125 to 250 mg
- Adults – 250 to 1000 mg
- Its maximum possible dosage is 3 gram per day in divided doses.
- You can take it at night before sleep. Its dosage vary from person to person according to body weight, diseases and health conditions.
- But its minimum effective dosage is 125 mg and maximum is 3 gram. It is best to consume it with milk.
Shilajit Cycle – Cycle of Shilajit
- Shilajit’s usage has no firm recommendation but you can use it for 2 to 4 weeks as a general tonic.
- For Fatigue, it can be taken for 4 to 12 weeks.
- For chronic constipation, it can be taken for 6 to 12 weeks. But is average cycle duration is 2 to 4 weeks.
Side Effects of Shilajit
- Its moderate dosage has no side effects. Exceeding high dosage may cause side effects like excessive heat production in the body, burning sensation in feet or hands, allergy etc.
- Don’t take shilajit with any multivitamin and make a gap of 3 to 4 hours between shilajit and other medicine timing.
Watch the video about Shilajit (Ashwagandha and Shilajit – Advantages, Disadvantages & Dosage):-
So this was some information about Ashwangandha and Shilajit that provide near about equal benefits So it is better to take only one at a time to prevent overdosing of some ingredients.
Thanks for Reading.
- What is the best vitamin to increase Testosterone in Hindi?
- Top 7 Testosterone Booster Supplements | Naturally Increase Testosterone