Shilajit is a thick brown black substance that is naturally compressed over hundreds of years from plants and other organic matter trapped between rock layers at high altitudes usually over 10000 feet.
Shilajit Harvesting Sites
Himalayan regions near Tibet and Bhutan are popular harvesting sites but other areas include the Karakoram, Altai, Andes and Caucasus mountain ranges.
After this tar like material exudes from the rocks in the warmer seasons in harden’s is collected purified and processed as a powder for residents paced. The dark residents considered the purest form of Shilajit.
Buy Shilajit Gold
Shilajit Powders are still a very potent variety. This of course depends on the integrity of the company purchased from. There are unfortunately many low quality and fake counterfeits on the market to be aware of.
Tt is therefore especially important to buy from reputable online suppliers that provide product authenticity and ensure purity and or testing for unwanted contaminants.
Buy Shilajit Gold Online –
What is Shilajit?
Shilajit in its purest form is a sticky nutritive substance frequently described as a mineral pitch.
Utilized for centuries in the traditional Indian health care system of Ayurveda, its range of uses are often recognized as a panacea for many conditions.
It is classified among the top are you basic herbs as a “Rasayana” or “Rejuvenating Tonic”. Although it is not technically a herb, it is energetically both cooling and warming with the bitter and astringent taste.
This aspect is said to have a balancing influence on all Doshas or body types. Most people find that it has a strong smoky pungent flavor that may take some getting used to.
it is usually preferred blended in a hot beverages Elixirs or Teas. Some traditions mix it with ghee, milk or honey.
Shilajit Gold Dosage
Shilajit is customarily intended to be used in small dose amounts as mentioned on the supplement frequently with other herbs when tailoring formulas to one specific needs for health issues.
It is often combined with other Rasayanas like Gokshura, Mucuna, Shatavari, Ashwagandha and Bacopa.
Source of Fulvic acid
Yes, Shilajit has apoptogenic properties which among other things can help to boost immune function. But by far the top number one benefit of Shilajit Gold is that it is very high in fulvic acid.
Fulvic Acid is a compound believed to be responsible for many of its therapeutic attributes.
Well, Shilajit would use chemical composition may vary depending on where it’s from. Generally, it contains 60 to 80 percent organic matter, 20 to 40 percent mineral matter and about 5 percent of other trace elements.
Typically there is usually around 40 to 50 percent fulvic acid content in most quality Shilajit products.
It is the yellow gold to copper black pigmentation you may notice is Shilajit powders and resins.
Humic acid is also present in smaller amounts. Fulvic acid and humic acid are naturally occurring in healthy soils and it is the key element that makes nutrients observable by plants and other organisms.
Because of the relatively small size of fulvic acid molecules they can readily enter plant roots, stems and leaves. As they enter these plant parts they carry trace elements minerals from plant surfaces into plant tissues.
This becomes especially important when growing foods that we eat for human nourishment.
While Fulvic and humic acids were once widely found in our food supply, modern age farming practices deplete the soil and the foods grown in them of these two valuable nutritional compounds.
Many health seekers therefore take actions to replenish the diet with supplemental food grade sources and Shilajit powders, tablets, capsules or resin can be a great way to replenish this probable deficiency.
Although you can buy isolated fulvic acid and humic acid as a straight dietary supplement. Shilajit Gold can also provide a beneficial nutritional source and one that’s been compressed from ancient pristine plant matter over many centuries.
What is Shilajit Fulvic Acid and what can it do for your body?
Top 3 uses of Shilajit
- Fulvic Acid in Shilajit Gold – It can increase nutrient uptake. Comparable to how fulvic Acid can help to deliver nutrients to plants, it can also have a similar influence in humans by encouraging increased nutrient uptake and enhanced assimilation of other nutritive substances it interacts with. This effect is traditionally referred to as “Yoga Vahi” and “Ayurveda” which means “Joining Carrier”. Defining its unique capacity to carry and deliver nutrients to where they can be most effective. Increased nutritional uptake from foods herbs and other health supplements can subsequently help to improve energy levels decreased appetite and promote overall well being.
- Shilajit and its mineral content – Shilajit is a top mineral rich superfoods and undoubtedly one of the reasons it’s referred to as mineral pitch. Most importantly Shilajit Gold contains these essential minerals in an ionic format. Ionic minerals are more easily transported and absorbed in the digestive tract because they are charged and require less energy for their immediate breakdown and utilization. This is one of the reasons Shilajit Gold is known to support strong healthy bones. The exact mineral content can vary a bit from product to product depending on its source of origin.
- Again the major benefit of Shilajit is fulvic acid component is that it helps to efficiently metabolize these mineral nutrients when consumed. As a mineral substance powder or resin like paste can be added in small amounts to shakes, teas or elixirs. Although it can be expensive it doesn’t require large doses. For example – Powder at one gram per day or about 0.5 teaspoon will last about 50 days per 50 gram bag.
- Shilajit folic acid for detox support – The fulvic acid and humic acid concentrations found in Shilajit Gold are studied hopeful for fastering the body’s own detoxification processes. Both have been researched for their metal binding properties which can lessen their absorption in both mammals as well as plants. Shilajit because of its high folic acid content is often used in ayurvedic detoxification and rejuvenation therapies for its alternative liver cleansing actions that help to remove natural toxins or almost from the body.
- Other health experts we have come across use it also in intestinal and parasite detox protocols.
Shilajit Gold supplementation is generally regarded as safe to consume for most people. But it may be appropriate to use it under the guidance of a qualified Ayurvedic medical practitioner who can tailor to your own unique case scenario.
Consult your health professional before intake if you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious health condition or when taking any prescription or over the counter medications.
Thanks for Reading. For more in depth information as well as top quality sources of Shilajit Gold be sure to check out the links given below this post.
Watch Shilajit Gold Video –
Also Read –