CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 | Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment: Recruitment of Meritorious Sportsmen and Women to the post of Head Constable (General Duty) against Sports Quota-2021 in CISF.
Applications are invited from the Male/Female citizens of India to fill up 249 vacancies of CISF Constable Recruitment HEAD CONSTABLE (GENERAL DUTY) in Central Industrial Security Force against SPORTS QUOTA for the year 2021. The discipline wise detail of vacancies are as under:-
- The number of vacancies in each event as shown above are tentative and may change at any stage of recruitment process due to administrative reasons. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated by displaying the same on CISF Recruitment website https://cisfrectt.in
- The posts are combatised and purely temporary in nature but likely to become permanent.
- The CISF Constable recruitment is only for meritorious sportspersons who are either medal winner/position and/or participants as per Para-5(e).
- Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in Indian Territory and
- CISF reserve the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment any stage without assigning any
2. CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 PAY SCALES AND OTHER ALLOWANCES :
Head Constable (GD) – Pay matrix Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central
Government employees from time to time.
3. All Selected candidates will be governed by New Restructured Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (National Pension System) to the Central Government Employees with effect from 01-01-2004.
4. Domicile Status : The candidates should be citizen of India.
5. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : Only those candidates who fulfil the following eligibility standards will be eligible for recruitment against these vacancies:-
a) AGE LIMIT : Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2021. (The candidate should not have been born, earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003)
- Relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST and upto 03 years for OBC candidates.
Relaxable upto 40 years in the case of departmental candidates as on 08.2021.
- Candidate claiming age relaxation on basis of OBC status must ensure that
he/she possess the caste/community certificate and does not fall in creamy layer on the crucial date. The crucial date for this process will be the closing date for receipt of application i.e. 03.2022 Candidates may also note that in respect of the above, their candidature will remain provisional till the veracity of the concerned document is verified by the Appointing Authority.
- Candidate who wish to seek age relaxation must submit requisite certificate
from the competent authority in the prescribed format as per APPENDIX-„H‟ & „I‟. Otherwise their claim for SC/ST/OBC/NCL status will not be entertained.
- Candidate belongs to EWS category, he/she should produce Income and
Asset Certificate issued by the competent authority. The crucial date for submitting Income and Asset Certificate will be the closing date for receipt of application i.e. 03.2022 Candidates may also note that in respect of the above, their candidature will remain provisional till the veracity of the concerned document is verified by the Appointing Authority.
- Candidates may also note that in respect of the above, their candidature will
remain provisional till the veracity of the concerned document is verified by the Appointing Authority. Candidates are cautioned that their candidature will be cancelled forthwith in case claim of SC/ST/OBC/EWS status or avail any other benefit is made fraudulently.
B) EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: 12th pass from a recognized educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and
Note: Relaxation in height and chest as mentioned above will be permissible only on production of certificate from the competent authorities that the candidate belongs to the community/area as specified above.
d) MEDICAL STANDARDS:-
- The shortlisted candidates will be medically examined by the Medical Boards to assess their physical and medical fitness. The medical examination of the candidates will be conducted in terms of Uniform Guidelines for recruitment of Medical Examination for GOs and NGOs in CAPFs and ARs issued vide MHA UO. No.A-VI-I/2014-Rectt (SSB) dated 05.2015 and F.No. E-32012/ADG(Med)/DME&RME/DA-1/2020 (Part File)/1166 dated 31.05.2021 and as amended from time to time.
- Candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, bow legs, squint eyes, inability to close that left eye, inability to flex the fingers often, varicose vein and any other obvious deformities and should bear good mental health.
- EYE Sight
- Visual Acuity unaided (Near vision) – Worse eye – N9
- Uncorrected visual acuity (Distant vision) – Better eye – 6/6
– Worse eye – 6/9
- Refraction – Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.
- Color vision – CP-III BY ISIHARA
- – In right handed person, the Right eye is better eye and vice versa.
- – Binocular vision is required.
- Weight : Weight will be recorded at the time of physical measurement but the decision on fitness on account of weight will be taken at the time of medical examination.
- TATTOO : Following criteria has been fixed to determine permissibility of Tattoo –
a) Content : Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted.
b) Location : Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
c) Size : Size must be less than 1/4 of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on closing date for receipt of the Application Form of CISF Constable Recruitment, will not be eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth and Name as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate will be accepted for determining the age and name. No subsequent request for any change in the Date of Birth or Name will be considered.
- Only those meritorious sportsmen/sportswomen who fulfill the above eligibility criteria and have participated in the championships during the period from 01.2019 to 31.03.2022 or in last edition of any Tournament / Competition/ Games (as applicable), will be eligible for applying the post.
- An application should be considered in light of the evidence which the applicant may furnish of his/her having represented in any one of the Competition/Tournament/Games.
- Only the international tournaments approved by Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports/Tournaments Recognized by Indian/International Olympic Association/Respective National/International Sports Federations will be considered.
- The Certificate (Form) issued on the prescribed format has to be under the signature of authorities as mentioned in para-6.
6. CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 The details of the competent authority for awarding certificate are as under:-
- Certificates (Forms) issued by the recognized federations/associations on the basis of actual participation and achievement in the National level competitions may be given the weightage in addition to the certificates issued by the above authorities.
- In case, the post of Secretary is not available in National Federation/National Association / State Association, the Certificates (Forms) signed by Senior functionaries and holding position Senior to/equivalent to the Secretary in the respective Sports Federations/ Associations will be accepted for considering the eligibility of meritorious sportsmen/ sportswomen for CISF Constable Recruitment.
7. SELECTION PROCEDURE: –
All candidates who submit the Application along with requisite certificates in response to this advertisement by the closing date i.e. 31.03.2022 and time and whose applications are provisionally accepted and found to be in order as per the terms and conditions of this Notification, will be assigned Roll Numbers and issued admit card to appear in the recruitment process i.e. Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Trial Test & Proficiency Test. Subsequently, shortlisted candidates will be issued Admit Cards for the next stages of the examination i.e. Medical Examination. Candidate will have to undergo the following process of recruitment:-
a) PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST)
- Before start of PST, all candidate will undergo verification of identity including Biometric capture. Biometric identification of candidate can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.
- All candidates reporting for recruitment will be measured for height, chest and weight by the Board of Officers. The candidates who meet the requirements of physical standard will be allowed to participate in Documentation. The candidates who do not fulfil the laid down physical standards will be eliminated from recruitment process by giving rejection slip, thereof. However, elimination on grounds of weight will be done at the time of medical examination. Physical Standards has been elaborated in para-5(c) above. Relaxation in height and chest (as the case may be) as mentioned in para-5(c) above for the candidates other than those belonging to ST category will be permissible only on production of original certificate in the proforma as prescribed in APPENDIX-„F‟ from the competent authority of the Districts where he/she ordinarily resides. ST candidates may avail the relaxation on the production of valid original ST certificate.
- Candidates who are declared not qualified in Physical Standards i.e. height and chest may prefer an appeal on the same day, if they so desire, to the Appellate Authority against rejection in physical measurement. Such candidates will be re-measured either on the same day or will be given a fresh date to appear for re-measurement by the Appellate Authority. The decision of the appellate authority in this regard will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained thereafter. If candidate is found to be within the prescribed standard, he/she will be allowed to the next stage of the selection process.
- Conduct of PST will be the sole responsibility of the PST Board and appellate CISF Directorate will not entertain any representation / appeal etc against the decision of the PST Board.
i) Candidates who qualify in PST will undergo Documentation. The candidates will have to produce all original documents/certificates pertaining to age, education, caste, sports achievement as per para-5(e), proof to avail age and height relaxation etc in the prescribed format before the Recruitment Board.
ii) CISF at its discretion can check or verify genuineness of any document/certificate produced by the candidate during recruitment or at later stage and the decision of CISF after such verification/checking shall be final.
iii) Candidates who are unable to produce the requisite certificates/documents will be rejected summarily by giving rejection slip intimating reasons thereof by the Recruitment Board and no candidates will be allowed provisionally.
iv) There shall be no appeal against rejection in documentation.
c) TRIAL TEST :-
i) All the candidates declared qualified in PST & Documentation will undergo Trial Test of 20 marks in the sports event to which he/she belongs. Trial Test will be qualifying in nature.
ii) Though the Trial Test is qualifying in nature and merit will be drawn on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in Proficiency Test, however the minimum cut off marks in Trial Test for all events will be 10 marks, to be secured by all category
iii) Candidates who do not secure minimum cut off marks in Trial Test will be eliminated from the recruitment process by giving rejection slip intimating reasons thereof by the Recruitment Board.
iv) Appeal for re-conduct of Trial Test will not be entertained.
v) CISF will not be responsible for any accident/injury caused to the candidate during the course of trial test.
d) PROFICIENCY TEST :-
i) All the candidates declared qualified in Trial Test will undergo Proficiency Test of 40 marks in the sports event to which he/she belongs.
ii) The minimum cut off marks in Proficiency Test for all events/sports will be 20 marks, to be secured by candidates.
iii) Candidates who do not secure minimum qualifying marks in Proficiency Test will be rejected by giving rejection slip intimating reasons thereof by the Recruitment Board.
iv) Additional marks out of 10 will be accorded to the candidate having meritorious certificate/achievement in the respective sports events.
v) Appeal for re-conduct of Proficiency Test will not be entertained.
vi) CISF will not be responsible for any accident/injury caused to the candidate during the course of Proficiency test.
e) DRAWAL OF FINAL SELECT LIST:-
i) After completion of Proficiency Test, Merit List will be drawn strictly according to marks taking into consideration the performance of the candidates during the course of Proficiency Test and the marks accorded to the candidate having meritorious certificate/achievement in the respective sports events.
ii) Candidate will be given marks for any one highest medal secured by him/her during the period from 01.2019 to 31.03.2022 or in last edition of any tournament / competition/Games (as applicable). If any candidate has secured more than 01 medal in particular Competition/Tournament/Games, in that case he/she shall be awarded marks for only the highest medal/position secured in the Competition/ Tournament /Games.
iii) Priority would be accorded to individual as well as team events, chronologically, as given below:-
iv) If tie persists, the younger players will be given preference.
v) If tie still persist, candidate’s name in alphabetical order in English will be given
vi) Final Select List will be published on CISF Constable Recruitment Website i.e. https://cisfrectt.in after reasonable time from the date of completion of recruitment.
vii) No waiting list will be kept/maintained.
f) MEDICAL EXAMINATION:-
i) Candidates selected in order of merit as equal to number of vacancies will be put through medical examination to assess their fitness as per the medical guidelines issued from time to time by MHA.
ii) The Department shall have the discretion to fix different qualifying marks for candidates belonging to different disciplines/events taking into consideration vacancies allotted to each disciplines/events.
iii) However, being called & declared Fit in Medical Examination does not give them the right of final selection. Thus their claim for selection on such ground will not be entertained.
vi) Candidate will be declared FIT or UNFIT. No candidates will be declared as temporary unfit.
- Check the Complete Notification –> Click Here!!