Malic Acid is a synonymous with Apples. It is said that an apple a day keeps the doctor away but these is a reason behind this and this acid is that reason.
This acid is an organic compound which is available in many fruits but mostly in apples. It helps in reducing pain symptoms, increasing energy and person’s tolerance power to do exercise properly.
Where to find Malic Acid?
Fruit is the foremost natural source of malic acid. It is an alpha-hydrozy acid which is a type of chemical compound that contains citric acid, glycolic acid, lactic acid and tartaric acid.
Malic Acid has bitter taste like some bitter fruits and vegetables. It is available in many health and fitness supplements which helps in reducing fatigue and increasing exercise intensity.
This Acid is also available in some mouthwash and toothpaste as an ingredient. It’s one benefits is that it stimulate saliva production and reduces the population of destructive bacteria in the mouth.
Benefits of Malic Acid
Most popular supplements are those that increases your performance safely and naturally in terms of endurance, stamina, recovery and motivation.
- This Acid is commonly that supplement because it reduces fatigue and boost endurance.
- Those persons who are suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome can get benefit of healthy dose of malic acid.
- It helps body to produce ATP. In many people, ATP is produced properly and efficiently and due to this they experience fatigue and lack of motivation all the day which affect their athletic activity that’s why this acid is important.
- If taken with magnesium, this supplement reduces pain symptoms and provides relief from pain within 48 hours.
- Also used in various skin care products to improve and maintain healthy skin. Also helps to fix wrinkles, aging, acne, blemishes and tired skin like problems.
Watch the video about this Acid Benefits and Other Information:
Is Malic Acid Bad for You ?
It is safe to use this acid from food or from any kind supplement. But always take it in recommended dose as mentioned on the product which you are using. It might cause some irritation problem, if you apply it on your skin so consult some expert before using this acid externally.
Buy Online Using the links below:
This Acid is generally considered safe because it is available in many fruits which we can ingest regularly.
Gastrointestinal problems, Bloating and Cramps are some common side effects of this acid. If you keep yourself hydrated throughout the day than you can’t experience these side effect.
So increase your daily water intake while using this supplement to avoid its any side effects.
Know in Depth about Malic Acid Compound: