In this article we will give you information about Zevit Capsule uses, benefits and side effects: Zevit is one of the most popular multivitamin supplement in India used by many athletes and gym goers.
Zevit contain many essential vitamins and minerals in recommended dose. Zevit capsule is a rich formulation of Zinc, Vitamin B complex and Vitamin C.
Zevit 30 capsules pack cost is just Rs. 42 and you can buy it from medical store or from online stores. Some genuine buying links are given below –
This supplement is manufactured by Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. company.
Zevit Multivitamin Ingredients
Each capsule of zevit contain the following ingredients –
- ZInc Sulphate Monohydrate (equivalent to 15 mg elemental zinc) – 41.4 mg
- Thiamine Mononitrate – 10 mg
- Vitamin B2 – 10 mg
- Nicotinamide – 100 mg
- Vitamin B6 – 3mg
- Vitamin B12 – 15 mcg
- Calcium Pantothenate – 50 mg
- Vitamin C – 150 mg
- Folic Acid – 1500 mcg
- Biotin – 100 mcg
Zevit Capsule uses and benefits
- Being a multivitamin zevit capsule has multitude benefits and uses according to effects of different ingredients.
- Vitamin B Complex helps in correcting any abnormality that happens with the metabolic functions of body.
- Vitamin C repairs body tissues and build immunity. If your are deficient in vitamin c that you have difficulty in repairing of body tissues. Vitamin C synthesizes proteins and lipids.
- Calcium is important for proper functioning and development of bones, muscles, nerves and cells. It is a vital mineral and must be used in recommended dosage.
- Zevit capsule has standard dose of calcium which a normal person require daily.
- Zinc is important for the proper synthesis of nucleic acid.
- Overall, zevit capsule is filled with everything which you need to have balanced body and healthy life.
- If your are taking healthy diet daily with all vitamins and minerals than you don’t need to use zevit capsule.
- But in reality, it is very difficult to get all vitamins and minerals from diet only. In such case you can use zevit multivitamin.
- It is widely recommended by some doctors in the treatment of any disease to increase person’s immunity levels.
- Zevit is quite effective in variety of cases but consult your doctor before using it for long duration.
Zevit Capsule Side Effects
No side effects are reported with the use of zevit capsule in most cases but it may cause some side effect like depression, hypersensitivity, loss of appetite, dark or green stool, nausea, anxiety, bitterness of mouth, allergic reactions etc.
If you experience any of these side effects with the use of zevit than immediately consult some doctor.
But zevit is a safer multivitamin and usually no side effects are reported if you use it in recommended dosage.
Watch the video about Zevit Multivitamin
Zevit Capsule Dosage
Zevit recommended dose is 1 capsule per day with water. Do not consume more than 1 capsule of zevit within 24 hours.
It can be taken for a period of 2 to 6 weeks but it is better to consult a doctor before using it.
Those persons who follow a workout routine or do some kind physical activities like running, cycling, swimming etc. experience fatigue kind of feeling. Such persons can take benefits from this multivitamin supplement. Zevit Capsule helps to fight fatigue and muscle soreness.
- Do not consume Alcohol if you are taking this medicine.
- Drink plenty of water daily.
- Take precautions if you are pregnant.
- Do not consume if you have history of kidney, liver problem and allergic to zinc and calcium.
Also Read –