In this article, we will give you information about one of the best multivitamin and multimineral Zincovit Tablet.
What is Zincovit Tablet?
Zincovit Tablet is a nutraceutical supplement with multivitamin, multimineral and Grapeseed extract. It helps to fight immune immune deficiency disorders and to ensure speedy recovery from illness.
Zincovit Multivitamin is available in the packing of 15 tablets. Its 15 tablet strip price is Rs. 90. You can buy from any chemist store or from online medical stores using the link given below –
Zincovit Tablet Ingredients
Each sugar coated zincovit multivitamin and multimineral tablet contain the following ingredients –
- Vitamin A: 600 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 1.4 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 1.6 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 18 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): 3 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 1 mg
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin): 150 mcg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid): 100 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin): 1 mcg
- Vitamin C: 40 mg
- Vitamin D3: 5 mcg
- Vitamin E: 10 mg
- Zinc: 10 mg
- Magnesium: 3 mg
- Manganese: 250 mcg
- Iodine: 100 mcg
- Copper: 30 mcg
- Selenium: 30 mcg
- Chromium: 25 mcg
- Grape seed extract: 50 mg
Zincovit Tablet is a supplement that contain different vitamins and minerals. It provides good nutritional support to the patients suffering from acute and chronic diseases.
Many health experts recommend zincovit tablet as a dietary supplement for conditions like loss of appetite, vitamins, minerals and zinc deficiency.
Zincovit Tablet uses
- It helps in strengthening the immune system and build your immunity to fight bacterial infections.
- It enhances iron absorption in the body and helps in the formation of red blood cells.
- It improves you appetite and help in quick recovery after illness and physical activity.
- It reduces fatigue and helps in improving micro nutrient deficiencies.
- Zincovit Tablet is also beneficial for the proper functioning of nervous system.
- It improves general health and overall wellbeing.
Zincovit Tablet is advised to be taken as per your doctor’s advice. Do not consume it on your own without any consultation with doctor.
Zincovit Side Effects
- As zincovit tablet is a multivitamin, it is relatively safe medicine to use. Most of the side effects are associated with the overdose.
- Some of the possible side effects due to overdosing include – diarrhea, constipation, upset stomach, bad cough, headache, vomiting, skin rash, itching, swelling of face, lips, throat etc.
- If you experience any of these side effect after consuming this tablet than consult your doctor immediately. That is why it is recommended to use it under some medical supervision.
Zincovit Tablet Dosage
- Zincovit multivitamin dosage is 1 tablet per day for adults or you can consult your health expert before using it.
- You can take it with water after breakfast meal. When you are not able to get essential vitamins and minerals from diet than you can consume it but under medical supervision.
- If you are suffering from any kind of health problem or you have some allergy from any one of the ingredient available in it, than avoid using this tablet. Do not stack with any kind of other multivitamin tablet.
- You can use it for 4 to 6 weeks but it is better to consult your doctor for duration related issues.
Quick tips for Zincovit Multivitamin
- Take it at the same time every day to help you remember to take it. Follow your doctor’s instructions precisely to get the most out of this drug.
- Do not use Zincovit Tablet if you’re antipathetic to it or any of its constituents.
- Tell your doctor about all the drugs you’re taking as they may affect or be affected by this drug.
- If you are planning to conceive, or breastfeeding and If you’re pregnant than consult your health expert before using zincovit tablet.
Q: Zincovit Tablet uses for hair?
Ans. Zincovit Tablet contain biotin as an ingredient which is useful for hair, nails and skin but it is available in average quantity.
Q: Zincovit Tablet for Weight Gain?‘
Ans. Zincovit contain all the essential nutrients. If you take proper high calorie nutritious diet and follow a workout routine along with this multivitamin than it helps you to gain weight.
Q: Zincovit substitute?
Ans. Zincovit is a multivitamin and multimineral tablet. If you don’t want to take zincovit than you can use becadexamine, supradyn etc. like multivitamins.
Also Read –